How to Win an Argument ?

 
Add caption
  We all grow up with the bundle of arguments, first when we are not even born, that time the argument of our parents that whether our child would be a boy or a girl then later when we born that time the argument of our clothes, toys, in which school our child will take admission. From our birth to till our death there are lots of arguments that everybody faces but Did we think before that how to win an argument? obviously, when we are a child it is not possible for us to win an argument but later at a certain age we all are capable of handling the situation.

Add caption
Once I remembered when I was in a school and my four other friends were a notorious group of our class. we all were scolded by teachers. One day I did some mischief things to my teacher later I get to know that teacher will definitely call my parent so I apologize to my teacher and start saying the derogatory things which I know my teacher is thinking or wants to intend. Immediately, the teacher started to defends me by saying ''yes you're right but after all you are a child you will definitely do naughty things. But you should take care of your limits she says politely.

Therefore, if you start accepting your faults, mistakes by saying all these things to the other person before that person has a chance to say them then the chances are less for arguing and the other person's forgiving attitude will be taken and your mistakes will be minimized. so if you are wrong start admitting it rather then defending yourself because at a certain point you know where are wrong. keep your ego aside and start admitting your mistakes. It not only clear the dirt of guilt and shieldings but frequently helps to solve the problems.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is it that Heals you ?

Quitting is not always wrong

What Should We Pay The Most Attention ?